- Sport Manager in charge of Taekwondo at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Technical Director of British Taekwondo
- Black Belt 7th Dan – over 30 years’ experience
- Taekwondo Master Instructor – British Taekwondo
- Former GB Team Manager
- International Referee
- Professional instructor since 1988
- Fully licensed and insured
- CRB (enhanced) Checked
The message of London 2012 was 'To inspire a generation'. I plan to do just that in Penistone by delivering excellent Taekwondo classes for all ages and abilities at the Sports Centre – Penistone Grammar School.
At Quest Taekwondo our mission is to ensure people achieve their potential both in Taekwondo and in life. Taekwondo develops health and fitness, confidence and is suitable for all.
'Quest – To be the best' The best you can be, the best instructors, the best Taekwondo Club.
The History of Quest Taekwondo and Mike McKenzie >